MEMORIAL FALL SPORTS UPDATE
Fall Sports will begin the week of October 5th and conclude the week ending on November 13th.
All practices will begin after dismissal from school and end at 4:30pm. Here are the Practice Schedules for each team:
· Boys and Girls Soccer and Field Hockey will practice on Mondays and Wednesday (or Friday, if there is no school on Monday of that week)
· Cross Country will practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays
*** Due to Election Day and Conferences, the schedule for the week of November 2nd will be adjusted accordingly:
· Boys and Girls Soccer and Field Hockey will practice on Wednesday, November 4th.
· Cross Country will practice on Friday, November 6th.
Registration via FamilyID must be complete including payment ($75) and updated physicals (cannot be more than 15 months old). Athletes will not be allowed to participate in practice until everything has been submitted and approved. Please visit www.familyid.com for registration information.
As a reminder, there is no access to locker rooms; therefore, athletes must come to school prepared with all their athletic apparel and water for their sport. Moreover, they will not have access to any area of the school once they are dismissed to practice at the end of the school day including, but not limited to, locker rooms, water fountains and bathroom facilities.
For Sport Specific questions, please contact each Coach directly:
· Cross Country: Coach Peck, KRPeck2000@yahoo.com Coach Morris, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Boys Soccer: Coach Mitrukiewicz, email@example.com
· Girls Soccer: Coach Buckley, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Field Hockey: Coach Hellmann, email@example.com