Wednesday, October 28th - EARLY DISMISSAL
Virtual Conference dates:
Monday, Nov. 2nd and Thursday, Nov. 5th Both days are half days for students.
Wednesday, October 21st is Picture Retake Day. Students wishing to have their picture retaken should bring their original Photo Package, with the retake fee enclosed, with them to give the photographer at the time of their retake. If students have not had their picture taken and would like a photo package , Photo envelopes can be picked up in the main office before photo day. Students who haven't had their picture taken and do not want to purchase them will be given a pass to get their picture taken for ID/Yearbook purposes.
Memorial Fall Sports:
MEMORIAL FALL SPORTS UPDATE
Fall Sports will begin the week of October 5th and conclude the week ending on November 13th.
All practices will begin after dismissal from school and end at 4:30pm. Here are the Practice Schedules for each team:
· Boys and Girls Soccer and Field Hockey will practice on Mondays and Wednesday (or Friday, if there is no school on Monday of that week)
· Cross Country will practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays
*** Due to Election Day and Conferences, the schedule for the week of November 2nd will be adjusted accordingly:
· Boys and Girls Soccer and Field Hockey will practice on Wednesday, November 4th.
· Cross Country will practice on Friday, November 6th.
Registration via FamilyID must be complete including payment ($75) and updated physicals (cannot be more than 15 months old). Athletes will not be allowed to participate in practice until everything has been submitted and approved. Please visit www.familyid.com for registration information.
For Sport Specific questions, please contact each Coach directly:
· Cross Country: Coach Peck, KRPeck2000@yahoo.com Coach Morris, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Boys Soccer: Coach Mitrukiewicz, email@example.com
· Girls Soccer: Coach Buckley, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Field Hockey: Coach Hellmann, email@example.com
HOMEWORK CLUB :
Homework Club will begin on Wednesday, September 9th
Homework club meets after school until 4:15. Mon. through Thursday. If you are interested in having your child be part of homework club, either you or your child can pick up the forms in the main office. Forms must be returned to Bev DeWitt in the office before your child attends.